Thoughts. Cutting them!
( Tony Awards 2010. )
Also, that Randy web episode today was hysterical! I'm going to spend the evening watching the past episodes. The comedy reminds me of The Guild except with theater instead of video games. All equally entertaining.
Thoughts. Cutting them!
You know, I don't even really care that much about the movies that have been nominated this year but there's just something about Oscar night. I don't know if it's just about tradition for me or the history of the Oscars that does it for me but I get excited about it every year regardless or whether or not I really care. That said, it's all about the people on the red carpet before the show!
- Anna Kendrick. She'll always be the little Broadway star to me. Almost a triple threat, right? First the Tony nomination and now the Oscar nomination. Grammy nom, next?
- Sam Worthington. Added to my list of "people playing Americans". It's a fun little list I've just started in my head. Why does he look so pissed off? Lighten the fuck up. It's Oscar night.
- Maggie and Peter! They've arrived. I know Peter Sarsgaard has hair so ... shaving it? I dunno.
These star people are arriving early 'cause they're scared of the rain. ABC, Channel 7 is baffled.
OH MY GOD. WHY DOES SUZY AMIS LOOK LIKE THAT?! She's all bone. Ew.
I'm putting this post on top so I can edit throughout the night.
This is also the first year that I didn't watch the Independent Spirit Awards. Sigh. My soul is crushed. :|
- I can't believe that Jeremy Renner is nominated for an Oscar. It's like when Ryan Gosling was nominated. The dude from The IT Factor is nominated for an Oscar?! Crazy < --- in reference to Jeremy Renner.
- Sarah Jessica Parker. What ... is wrong with her dress? Looks like it should be on some toddler doll or something.
( Oscar winners! )
While I'm impatiently waiting for Luke/Noah today at work, and since I'm procrastating while at work, I'm going to post these courtesy of colorthenight!
Let's start the new year off right; the problem with LJ: we all think we are so close, but really, we know nothing about each other. So I want you to ask me something you think you should know about me. Something that should be obvious, but you have no idea about. Ask away. More than one question is allowed.
Then post this in your LJ and find out what people don't know about you!
Post anonymously or if you're brave enough, post under your user name. Ask me any question that you've been dying to ask me since you've known me on LJ. It can be personal, it can relate to my fics or even just about my fandom favorites. Anything. I will answer every question truthfully, no holding back either. And I won't even try to guess who asked the questions.
Golden Globes commentary to come later. For now I'll say yay Slumdog! Boo FCC.