Um. I'm just going to go ahead and ramble a little bit here.
This video is awesome for the following reasons:
- Cheyenne Jackson.
- Kate Baldwin.
- Broadway stars hailing cabs.
- Monty talk ... and Monty with random facts of information.
- Now I imagine Cheyenne and Monty sitting around talking about random bits of information.
- Bobby Flay! Name dropping.
- "Ooh. What was that? I just tripped over that name you dropped."
- Best friends with Stephanie March? I am intrigued.
- Trauma audition story!
- "Oh, look. We have a broadway.com disaster."
- Kate's beautiful singing.
- Kate singing "How About You?"
- Cheyenne letting us know that Hal Prince is in the room.
- ... and Mandy Patinkin (though he failed to get a shot of him).
- Cheyenne Jackson's random adorable-ness.
... Cheyenne Jackson. Period. End of sentence. He needs to sing in the next video. That's all I need. How did the nobody from All Shook Up and the guy in the short shorts from Xanadu get all famous? I don't know. I just don't know. Well, he is awesome. I hope Kate Baldwin isn't too famous for regional theater. Apparently she was in My Fair Lady at Music Circus in Sacramento so ... come back, Kate Baldwin! Don't get too famous. No guest starring on Glee until I've seen you on stage. I know you love that show but still. Not yet.
Now to complete deviate from any Broadway talk ... how do you guys organize your folders? I have a million unorganized folders because I never know how to organize them. Do you label all your files individually? Do you just number them? I have file categories. Like I'll have a "pictures" folder but in there I have all different kinds of categories that are just proving messy and unnecessary. I think I'm just going to place numerical names on some of the files.
Pictures are welcomed to see how organized you guys are and how organized I'm not.